THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.06.2011

Halloween Mantle and Crafts Galore!



















I officially finished my Halloween Mantle. I thought I was done a few days ago but then some things fell that needed fixing and I added another banner today. I don't have a real fireplace mantle so this tiny shelp will have to do for a while. It may be a little cluttered but I just have too many good Halloween things. I plan on showing a different craft every day this week.















This is the banner I made today and added. I printed old encyclopedia illustrations from the internet onto book pages for a more antique look. I also printed letters and spelled out spooky.












The second banner, but first I made, I cut out bats that I traced from online. I used a solid black paper and a black with silver patter and alternated. I hinged them together with jumprings I made from floral wire, it gives them a bit of movement.

0 sweet things: