THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.04.2011

Day 3: 30 Day Challenge



Day 3: Your First Love


My First and Only Love-Jason. As I stated in the first day of this challange, I needed a prom date, a friend said she had a friend, who 3 years before we had gone to Disneyland with who might be able to go with me. I remember him being very sweet and thought it was a great idea. We started hanging out the weeks leading up to prom, usually at Disneyland. He was my first kiss and my first love. I never expected that it would last and we always had an agreement that if we were to ever grow apart or have different goals in life that we would part. We grew closer together luckily and have started a life together. I can't wait to marry my best friend, unfortunately I want to wait til we are done with school and it's killing me! I'm obsessed with weddings and cannot believe I have to wait 3 more years, 8 years together! At least I know the day is coming and it will make it that much more special. <3






0 sweet things: