THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.05.2011

Day 4: 30 Day Challenge

Day 4: Your Parents


Wow I didn't notice I apparently have loved big sunglasses forever til I uploaded this!

I am thankful to have best friends for parents, not that they weren't parents but they were both. I've always been a Daddy's girl but am super close to my Mom as well. I was lucky to have a multi-cultural upbringing-my Dad is from England, came here met my mom, had me and never went back. I feel more well rounded and love the traditions and education I have had from my Daddy. My parents have always been so supportive and let me learn my own lessons which shaped me into a better person, and always let me be me. You want pink hair, fine! I didn't smoke or drink or stay out late or have lots of boyfriends so I got more leeway on other things because overall I was a good kid and they knew hair colour, etc didn't make me a bad kid.




0 sweet things: