THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

10.02.2011

Blog Challenge!

So while I'm not working I have no excuse for not keeping this blog up but yet I manage. Well I've been seeing these 30 day blog challenges and I said "why not!" Tomorrow I also need to post the Halloween crafts I've already completed and decorated with. P.S. my favourite holiday is Halloween!

Day 1. Introduce yourself, a recent picture of yourself, and 15 interesting facts.

I'm Siobahn. I'm 22. I do every craft imaginable. I live with my boyfriend and my dog Boo, they are my world. This is the most recent picture of me, with a dolphin at Sea World. :]
Facts:
1. Siobahn= gaelic(irish) name for Sara. Pronounced Sha-vonne.
2. My dad is from England and therefore he couldn't give me a normal name and instead picked a hard, non-phenotic name.
3. My belly button is neither an innie nor an outie; it is shaped like a star :]
4. I have one tattoo. I got in in memoriam for my Grandpa. It is a heart made of black licorice (his favorite) and a shamrock (his last name was Reilly) and says Papa. I want more in the future.
5. My dog, Boo, is an Azores Cattle Dog. She looks like a hyena and is wayy too smart. She is the only breed I have found where they cut their ears round, like a bear. (we got her when she was older or we would not have docked her ears)
6. I used to be a ballerina but at 5 foot 1 there was no future career for me.
7. I have always had short hair. Usually so short its almost buzzed. I freak out when it starts getting long. I am currently trying to grow it out though cause I want long hair when I get married. It's driving me crazy.
8. I recently have been craving large amounts of popcorn.
9. My dream car(as discovered last weekend) is a '54 Chevy Nomad Concept. Only 3 exist so keep dreaming Siobahn!
10. I needed a prom date for Junior Prom. In comes Jason. 5 and a half years later we are still together. That never happens but we are so lucky. (it hasnt always been easy but so worth it!)
11. My weakness is hello kitty. I buy everything with her. It doesn't help that I can fit in kids clothing and Target has lots of kids t-shirts for her.
12. I am going to school to be a CSI. I have always loved it and the science behind it and the more and more classes I take the more I love it.
13. I collect old photographs from antique stores. Usually not of people(although me and my gf give eachother 'fabulous ladies' photos) but of landscapes, cars, odd things etc. One of my favourites is one from the 30's of a racoon clinging to a tree from someones hiking trip.
14. I also collect skulls, owls, sea glass, and gnomes. :]
15. All my fish have Sea related gaelic names. I'm not going to torcher my kids with one so I'm getting it all out of my system through my fish. Right now we have Muirgheas meaning Sea Taboo.
whew that was hard!! Cant wait for 29 more days and Halloween!

0 sweet things: