THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2.02.2011

new crafts and the boyfriends crafting too!

Made a trip to michaels yesterday which was very successful.

I got a gnome that I can paint myself! I am obsessed with gnomes so im excited to put my own twist on it. I got a second that I am going to hide in a neighbors yard with a little note, I'll keep you updated.
My boyfriend got a wood pirate ship, Michaels have the best little wood kits that are usually only $1. He's painting as I type.
I finished my vintage postcard diary yesterday and i cant wait to add little things everyday and look back on them later, it will also help me with my scrapbooking later. Im thinking about paper clipping ticket stubs etc to them as well but Ill see.
Finally my grandpas embroidery is coming along but still a bit of work.
Ill leave you with a picture of our dog, Boo, who got a new toy yesterday. She eats poodles for breakfast ahha :]

0 sweet things: