THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

2.19.2011

crafting injury! oh no!

Soo the other day I was embroidering on the sofa and had an open pair of scissors with me on the sofa and I moved positions with enough force to put the entire blade (cutterbee) into my foot. Needless to say I started freaking out with scissors in my foot but luckily my boyfriend was home, and he is an EMT so all the better. I still can't quite walk on my foot but luckily it was not bad. They say don't run with scissors but never don't sit with them!Today in Santa Barbara we had snow! It is insane, I have lived in California my whole life and never heard of it snowing on a southern california beach town but it did, and lots of it! Granted its in the mountain range right here but theyre not high mountains and only a ten minute drive from dowtown. We built a snowman, named Eddy. The contrast of snow covered agave and succulents was one of my favourite things. Unfortunately I loaded my film camera improperly and wont have any super neat pictures of it but have a few phone ones. enjoy!

0 sweet things: