THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

1.27.2012

oh my gosh!

I didnt post ANY Christmas crafts!! I definetly thought I had made at least one post! Well here are a few things I did for xmas-better late than never? At least this year I will be better!

The wreath I made by creasing stars to be 3d using xmas themed paper.
Jason and I took a whole day to make salt dough ornaments! It started by making paw prints of our dog for our moms but then we used cookie cutters and even rubber stamps! I used my lace placemats that are made of silicone to put a lace pattern on some of them. We had fun and everyone loved them.
Made a button christmas tree on a canvas for my mantle.
One of the many different cards I made and sent out. Got to use a lot of the
left over scraps from the star wreath.
And finally my mantle! Not exactly how I envisioned it but I am still happy to have a mantle to decorate, and not bad for my first! I got our stocking holders at Target and Boo's at Ralphs and loveee them. Baubled a bit and put some handmade touches up there. I also hung ornaments at different lengths in our windows for all the neighbors to admire. :]
That summarizes my xmas in January! Next year I will be so much better!

0 sweet things: