THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

5.04.2010

So much to share!


So I had a fabulous weekend, finished a few different crafts for my anniversary (4 years ahh!). Now I can solely focus on my embroidery of my grandpa and then my day of the dead canvas that I feel I have been working on forever cause I always get sidetracked with another project. So Sunday we went to the Santa Barbara zoo, and whale watching too. No whales but saw some dolphins and sea lions and had an amazinggg day. I also got my new vacuum in the mail and I dont even think you could comprehend how excited I was, I'm gonna be a vacuuming fiend.

The embroidery of my grandpa, its coming along slowly cause im doing some really detailed stitches. (sorry I can't figure out how to flip the picture :[ )My gift from my boyfriend, theyre folded dollars made in to hearts.His girft from me, it's an inside joke but basically when we first met I wrote that and tacked it to my wall, for this I copied the original paper that is no longer up and embroidered it.

And finally my day of the dead canvas that i'm also working on. Cant wait for it to be done.

0 sweet things: